Wednesday 17 June 2015

Sirens' Song

Just though I'd pop up a few shots from a selection of my recent commissions. All for the Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island board game.

Hoping to start working on some new additions in the very near future :p ...Each time I've found myself between orders of late, though, I've been lured away from my tools and clay by recently acquired games that were singing out to be played. It's very hard to resist that song, I find.

Have a heart.

Nice and cosy.

I must admit...

...I really wanted to keep these two...

...but they had a rendezvous in Germany that had to be kept. 

A regular camp-out.

 
Lilliputian.

If you'd like to see a little more of my Robinson Crusoe pimpage ... feel free to check it out here.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment