Thursday 25 August 2016

Hoards on the March

Well, I haven't had the chance to play more Stronghold 2nd Edition - even though I've been sorely yearning to - but I have been hard at work creating some more pieces for it.

Following the castle wall sections, I decided to put my hand to some goodies for the baddies :)

Mantlets, I thought, would be a good place to start; give those Orcs, Goblins and Trolls something to cower behind as they encroach upon the battlements.

Orcs love their spikes.

Only the finest of timbers ...Kauri?

Imbued with iron for extra strength.

Watch your feet, or you'll be off for a tetanus shot.

Vlad (30mm from toe to top) steps up for a size comparison.

Down at the construction yard.

Plenty of cowering space in behind.

I think I may need to return to the castle next. The forces of darkness appear to be pushing forward.
Hmmm ... I believe some cauldrons of searing viscous liquids are on the menu.

More updates soon.

Happy gaming!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment