Wednesday 22 October 2014

Spreading the love (of Mr Crusoe)

Another Robinson Crusoe set has arrived in the hands of a keen gamer ...this time a resident of South Korea.

For this order I was asked to create versions of my small leaf and larger fur shelters.
Previous clients hadn't asked me to sculpt these particular pieces so I was excited to give them another shot.

I had definitely forgotten just how tricky that large shelter was to build ... phew. Rather happy with the results though.

A bundle of goodies.

After seeing the fire I had sculpted for my Denmark order, he had to have one too ...I still haven't made one for myself ;(

Mysterious furs from curious critters.

Whenever I buy packs of these little plastic resealable baggies
the store-owner always gives me a dubious look -_-



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment